My Blog List

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Trip to London-DAY 2.

To follow on from yesterday's very sunny day was my last day of my short weekend trip to London, which unfortunately was typical British gloomy weather, but despite that it was still a good day. 



I wore a normal light shirt from Primark with my Topshop grey jumper (which I bought last year) with emio light rose skirt which I have previously worn in another blog post. Then for the shoes I wore the same as yesterday my black boot heels also from Primark and some simple denier tights. Here is where we went, we didn't do as much as it was a shorter day, but we went  few places.


Shakespears dome



I had to take a picture of this graffiti that had been done in every possible place of a skate park
it was so good and I was once told to take in a look at street graffiti as one day it wont be there
I think this is amazing advice and so true.

The last 7 pictures are from a small food market that was behind the London bridge, it was so pretty. I bought some mash from 'pie minister' which was amazing, coming from a mash lover. Then I bought some macaroons, raspberry and salted caramel, from a stand  called 'comptoir gourmand' (info above) and a got a huge cookie which must have been bigger than my face for my brother, they were all really good.



To end it all off I went to Tower of London and paid my respects to all if the thousands of people who fought in the war for us, and for the ones who lost their lives or not. It was so beautiful and there must have been thousands of handmade ceramic roses. Also today is the 11th of November, so today is remembrance day, RIP to everyone who fought for our country.

Thankyoou for taking your time to read this.

'the girl in the blue dress'

No comments:

Post a Comment