My Blog List

Sunday 9 November 2014

Trip to London-DAY 1


Last week I had a week off so took the opportunity to have a family trip to London which I have done before and I loved it, so me,my mum, my dad, my Nana and my Grandad. My Nana had never been to London before so a lot of 'sight seeing' was required.(in advance I am sorry for how terrible some of these pictures are). So we drove a very long seven hour drive to London, which was only meant to take 3 and a half purely because of the sheer amount of traffic, but we had a Starbucks stop off which made it not too bad.

when we got there we was staying with family which we haven't seen for 10 years but I don't remember them as I was only young. There house was a modern old fashioned type house with farm animals two goats and a rescue horse.
And cute cats..



Then we woke up the next day and took a train into the centre of London to where our hotel was, then we dumped our stuff and went to explore.




light blue leggings from next 
light pink fluffy jumper from misguided
black boot heels from Primark(but as you can see the shoes did get changed)

First we went to the one and only Harrods, where we accidence bumped into the mac counter, where i couldn't not, so I bought mac mineralise skin finish in medium , eye-shadow pan in jest and in brown down (which I can not seem to find). 

We then went to Hyde park and to Buckingham palace.



Then bridge street.






And...

Then we went for a meal at stake and co. Which was amazing it came on a hot rock so you can cook it until you like it and keep it warm with mash and hollandaise sauce and some butter to cook it in, my dad go some chips too but they were too cute not to take a picture of.



Then Ben and Jerrys, which if I remember correctly was my all time favourite, baked Alaska and cookies and cream.


Then to...





Then that ended day one.

Thankyou for taking your time
 to read this.

'the girl in the blue dress'

p.s-remind me never to ask my dad to take a picture of me, hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment