My Blog List

Thursday 30 October 2014

Body shop and Estee Lauder autumn lipsticks


First I just want to say how sorry for the little gap between this and my last post, laptop completely broke, but its all okay now. Back to the post.

Not going to lie but I've actually only just started wearing lipstick, I don't really know why I think it might have been because I though it looked silly on me plus more went on my face than on my lips to be perfectly honest. So I have been collecting my first autumn lip colours so here the ones iv found, there is a mixture of ones I do and don't like too.





My first is my second favourite. It is a brown with a undertone of gold, this isn't matt and also has slight sparkle bits in'it, its slightly creamy but very pigmented but glides on the lips very smoothly and lasts ages. You can also apply this suttle or as a statement, I wear this suttle as I like my make-up natural.

-Estee Lauder- pure colour 86 tiger eye shimmer 
long lasting lipstick-rouge 


This next one is my third favourite. It is brown with a slight red/orange undertone. This is super pigmented, not the softest but stays on for a very long time. Its isn't matt either but also has little sparkly bits too. As weird as this is going to sound it has a autumn smell, I'm not the best at describing smells but this one reminds me of autumn so much.

-body shop-45

So I am not going to lie with this one but it is my least favourite and I don't really like wearing it. It is a brown with a strong red/orange undertone, this is my least favourite purely because it is so strong and such a statement lip and there is no way of getting it suttle as it is so pigmented and every little bit will stay exactly where you put it, this doesn't make it as comfortable to wear as the cream based ones as you know it is there and my lips always tingle quite a lot when it put it on, that might just be me but I don't really like that feeling. 
-Estee Lauder- pure colour 157 Autumn (appropriate name)


The next one is my favourite out of the four,as you can tell it's mostly gone, I feel like this one suites me the most, I mainly do my make-up natural and this is a brown neutral colour, so it would make sense that it suites me the most. So the colour is a nood'ish brown and it is matt, which is always my favourite no matter what it is. I have been using this lipstick as my everyday make-up , i also wore it on my birthday meal too (September blog post). It is cream based so it feels super soft and not sticky however this means it isn't as pigmented, so doesn't last that long.


-Body shop-06

So these have been the lip-sticks I have not/been wearing this season.
Thank you for taking your time to read this 
'the girl in the blue dress'

No comments:

Post a Comment