My Blog List

Sunday 5 October 2014

A day in Southport

So this is one of those things me and my family do every year like a tradition and its always a really good day out. We got the train into Southport and arrived at about 4, we looked in the shops for a bit then went to Weatherspoons for tea, which is were we normally go and I got steak,chips, sweetcorn and gravy, yummmm.
We then went to our spot to watch the fireworks. We always go to the pier as you don't have to tilt your neck up and end up with a sore neck and the view over the water is gorgeous and it not very busy. Southport is very old fashioned and vintage and it all looks amazing so all the old sweets like wine gums and white chocolate snowy's and candyfloss. I think its amazing to sit and take in all the things that we all take for granted like family and food and all that lovely stuff.
cookies and cream pier ice cream is the way forward.
How cute is that little house.
I love how relaxing fire works are, apart from the sound, Whats really good is that there free to watch,there there every year and there's 7 sections over 2 days so that's 3 each day,you can pat to with the music in an area very close buy you have to look up and it hurts your neck but I have never payed and each time it has been a great night. 

Thankyou for taking your
time to read this.

'The girl in the blue dress'

No comments:

Post a Comment