My Blog List

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Collabration with twisted rust and pixel| body shop review

Hi guys! Welcome back into 2015 hope you all had a amazing year and a better one to come! 


For my first post I am doing a collaboration with the amazing Emily Walker who writes twisted rust and pixel, which is a great fashion, lifestyle, beauty and music blog. Please remember to check out her blog and my post about the l'Oréal skin perfection set I got for christmas and my thoughts on that, be sure to follow her, mine post on her blog will be up around next week look out for that. These are all her own words and pictures, enjoy:)  




IT'S TIME FOR A REVIEW!

So this review I will be looking at the Body Shop present I actually got as a present from Kai's mum and I just love it! I love the smell and the feel of my skin after a nice long soak in the shower!



I do not have a bath at the house I am at right now so I have to stick to showing but this is used for showers and is just really nice to use. 
I will be moving in February and will be able to  use all my nice smellys I got for Christmas!


The first thing I want you guys to see is the shower gel which leaves your skin feeling amazingly soft and smelling lush!
As you can see, I have used a bit of it because who wouldn't! I cant resist to using it. I believe the cream side to the shower gel makes the skin soft and the vanilla side is used to leave your skin smelling yummy after the shower.



The next product in the pack is the body butter. This is also vanilla and cream so it smells just as yummy as the shower gel. I use this just as I've came out the shower and dry. I then leave it to dry and soak into my skin so I can smell of vanilla and cream all day!


The last product and the product I can use even if I've not just come out of the shower is the lushes lip balm. I love lip balms! mostly at this time of year when the weather is cold and my lips become cracked. The lip balm is amazing! It is, just like the rest, Vanilla and cream so it smells nice and also leaves your lips feeling smooth and crack free.

I love these products and I love The Body Shop as the smells and the amazing results it leaves on my skin feeling like a million dollars!

Thank you for reading and let me know what other products you want me to review or any recommendations I would love to know.






Twisted-Rust & Pixel


Thankyou for reading, I have a fue collabs coming soon, hope you enjoy and be sure to check Emily's blog out and subscribe! 

'The girl in the blue dress

Where to find Emily. 
Blog: http://twistedrustandpixel.co.uk/
Twitter: @twistedrustpixs
Instagram: @_5walkies

No comments:

Post a Comment