My Blog List

Monday 26 January 2015

I need your help, ideas?!?

recently iv been lacking in ideas about what to blog about, why I haven't posted recently, so this is what I want to do.

I originally made my blog to share my love for makeup and beauty and because it seemed like something I would really enjoy, which I really do, I enjoy it loads. Somewhere I can sit and just write about things that I love and where I can sit and just find myself. But I want to involve you.
For the few people that see what I write I want to know what you want to see. What makes you interested and carry on reading and even follow, but its not that what matters to me but my enjoyment of blogging and people enjoying what they see.

In summer I will be getting my room done, and the ideas I have in my head are very like me as to how I want my room and there probably will be be a post about that when I get it done an how it actually turns out. But back to the point my picture quality is going to be so much better and look much more presentable as photography is something I really enjoy an I want to continue doing and I do feel my picture quality lets me down a lot, but hopefully it will be a lot better.

So the bit I want from you guys is some ideas of what you want to see, and where you want me to go with my blog. So please leave your comments as too what you want me to do next and what you want to see.

Thankyou for taking you time to read this

'the girl in the blue dress'

2 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the liebster award check out my blog to see what it entails xx
    http://ellasdelights.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do what you want! The best blogs are the ones with posts form the heart and not just what everyone else is doing or even what your readers want to see!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete