My Blog List

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Alice in Wonderland (Blogmas day 23)



So I went watching Alice in Wonderland with my friend so I thought I would write what I thought about it to you guys.

We watched it at the octagon theatre in Bolton which is a small room with a little stage at the bottom and everyone is sat around which is good because if your tiny like me if someone really tall sits in front of you, you can still see. But the actual show was really good it had loads of energy and everyone seemed to really enjoy being part of it. There was the same seven people that played every part which I liked because you can see them chance and really get into character. The only thing that I didn't really like about it was the lac of props, the props that were use seemed like they were really cheep hand made objects which was good you could see they put a lot of effort in it, but for the price of the ticket a handmade chicken mask which was made from a paper plate and a few pens just seemed slightly un-professional. However apart from that it was really good and I did enjoy it.

shoes- primark boots 
playsuit- primark also 
cardigan- mango 

thankyou for taking your time to read this
(2 MORE DAYS!)
MERRY CHRISTMAS 

'the girl in the blue dress'

No comments:

Post a Comment