My Blog List

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Something happened today? (BLOGMAS DAY 9)

So today something happened that made me realise what I have and how luck I am to even be alive right now.
So the thing that happened i not going to talk about but only the affect it had on me.

I have a lot in my life that i take for granted, like food, somewhere to live, both my parents, clothes and just everything that i have that maybe other people don't have or cant have. I'v now decided how much i am going to start being great full for thing, I'm not saying i don't already but the simple things like love which if we have it we just let it be party of our life's. 

Just remember not everything and everyone is perfect and things will go wrong in life, but the more we accept it the easier we will find it to get through things that we may not be used to. 


Sorry this has been slightly on the sad side but i just wanted to write about this as it is something i think about a lot, maybe i could be the only one but that doesnt matter. 

Thankyou for taking your time to read this 
Hope you all like this 

'The girl in the blue dress'

No comments:

Post a Comment