My Blog List

Sunday 21 December 2014

polagram gift ideas. (BLOGMAS DAY 21)


I decided this year too get a few things that would be cute and thoughtful so what's a better idea to get these poloroid pictures printed of us. I used An app called polagram which was super easy to use and they were super cheep too. I also got a chance to write a message on the bottom too.

Then I got these giant paper clips which thought could be used as a photo holder type thing hah. And I love this idea I also got one from my self as I couldn't resist ahha. I have also decided that when I get my room done I am going get a few of these and pin them onto a piece of string above my desk, which picturing that in my head right now is making me want to dance around with excitement. 


http://www.polagr.am/en/

thankyou for taking your time to read this 
(4 DAYS)
MERRY CHRISTMAS 

'the girl in the blue dress'

No comments:

Post a Comment