My Blog List

Thursday 4 December 2014

Girl Online book, by Zoe Sugg (aka, Zoella) (BLOGMAS DAY 4)


Wow. Literally all I can say, I'v just finished it about 10 minutes ago, and not going to lie I cried from about page 140 onwards, hah.

What I love most about this book is the realism (is that a word...?!?) it shows things that actually happen in real life and not really the world/life we all want to have, this helps to much to be able to relate to and think yes that actually happens which I find doesn't in most books, but then again I don't really read to be honest. Some of what happened in this book has happened to me before, and I felt the 'Penny' did which makes me feel so good to be able sit and read over what happened to 'Penny' and just think that I wasn't the only one and many of things happen to many of people and that is so reissuing. I got into this book so much that I read it in the space of two days, with school and dancing in-between all that, I took me about 4 hours all together I jut could not put it down.Has to be by far one of the best book's I have ever read.

I would recommend it for teenagers and slightly older, its one of those books that the more you understand and relate it the better it is, ( not that it is hard to understand, its pretty easy).

I so hope Zoe does another follow on from this, because there has to be more, and I will be purchasing that one!

Thankyou for taking your time to read this 
Who's got Girl Online?
What are your thoughts?


'the girl in the blue dress'

No comments:

Post a Comment