My Blog List

Friday 19 December 2014

chocolate reindeer treats (BLOGMAS DAY 19)

Christmas is getting so close, I am really exited, who else is? 
You have probably all seen these before but I wanted too have a go with my friends to make these super cute chocolate reindeer lolly's, so here's how I did it.

 So first melt some chocolate in a bowl which is on top of pan of boiling water, this make the chocolate melt but not burn.
 Then get some sticks, I used cocktail sticks as they where all I could find. After that using a spoon i just added  a blob of chocolate into a circle.
Then is time to decorate. Most people use pretzels for the antlers but I don't like them so I used marshmallows instead. For the nose I dipped a white marshmallow in red food colouring, and silver balls for the eyes. Then put them into the fridge and left them for about 30 minutes.

Here they are, not the nest but there cute so I liked them, haha.

Thankyou for taking your time to read this
MERRY CHRISTMAS 
If you make these tag me on twitter and instgram

'the girl in the blue dress'

No comments:

Post a Comment