My Blog List

Saturday 13 December 2014

Full look with Rimmel. (BLOGMAS DAY13)


December is going so quickly, what is it, 11 days now, whoo I am so exited, who else is?

Before I properly got into make-up when all I had was the drug-store 'starting pack' I always would get Rimmel so most of these products are old one's that came out a while ago but yet I still continue to use some of them.
So for foundation I use the Rimmel match perfection light radiance foundation in 200 soft beige, ok so I just want to say I should probably get another as this is empty and as you can see has been used quite a lot. But I used to religiously used this every single day before I discovered the benefit one I now use most of the time, but only because it matches my skin better. This is dewy foundation, which has a medium coverage but pretty light on the skin which I like.
You have all probably seen this so many times, but this works amazing with the foundation. Rimmel stay matte pressed powder in 03 peach glow. I use this a lot on top of a dewy foundation, as I don't recommended it on a matte foundation as I have found it then gives that really powdered look. Apart from that it is really good and keep your face in put for a long time.
This is something I have been using a lot recently, and trying out and I do really like this. I'v only just started doing something with my eyebrows as I used to just always leave them, as the only way to make them look natural was defiantly to keep them natural, ahaha but I have now discovered there is other ways but I found this was the best one when I was looking, as I didn't want to get an expensive one if I wasn't going to use it. This is the Rimmel eyebrow pencil in black brown.
Then to set them I have been using the Rimmel brow this way in clear which also does the job but the only think I don't really like about it is, if I accidentally brush my eyebrow it kind of drop a powder off, which they only way I can describe it is, like dandruff on the eyebrow, which doesn't look the best.But apart from that is does keep them in put and works well with the pencil. 
For the mascara I got the Rimmel day2night mascara, which is really clever as it give two looks but with one product. So I have always been a person that prefers length on my eyelashes than volume as I always found them to be clumpy which I hated, but with this product I could get my length then before it dries add another layer with the night time, volume giving you a two in one look, which I loved the idea off, so this is a good two in one product for slightly more, so all together is less than the price of two mascaras.
I havent got a lipstick but thought I would chuck in this liner, which I'v been loving with my bodyshop lipstick which was in my estee lauder and bodyshop autumn lipstick. This is creamy but is really pigmented, so it doesn't feel uncomfortable and it doesn't feel like you have a lip liner on, which is a plus. Mine is the Rimmel lasting finish 1000 kisses stay on lip contouring pencil.
Then I have two options for eye liner, as I think it depends on what you like, but I love both of these. My first is the Rimmel exaggerate eye liner in 001 black, this is just your standard liquid eye liner, This was the first on I tried and also the last, as I don't think there is anything wrong with is and I love it. I use this everyday. The brush is thin at the end but if you use it a lot it starts to loose its tightness, so goes slightly floppy, however I have been using my real techniques fine liner brush to apply this, which is what's great about liquid you can change it around onto any brush. 
My last product is the Rimmel Exaggerate waterproof eye definer in 216 noir, I really want to get these in a few different colours, because I really like these as a crayon liner. I don't use this a lot but only because I prefere liquid. But I do use this in my tight line to make my lashes look fuller.

I have done this look but I'm going to wait before I post my look because I want to see yours, if you use any of these products tag me on twitter and insagram and use the hastag #thegirlinthebluedress

Thankyou for taking you time to read this
Hope you are all well
Loveyou! 

'the girl in the blue dress'

No comments:

Post a Comment