My Blog List

Friday 12 December 2014

cute charity Christmas cards (BLOGMAS DAY 12)


 How cute are these! I wanted to get a few Christmas cards for some of my friends as I'd love to but I can't get a present for everyone. I saw these in my local supermarket, Tesco, amongst many other really nice ones but these were just a must have. They were £1.50 for 20 which is so cheep I have seen many expensive and really over priced ones, but also were on the offer by 3 for 2, which was great too. But what is even better is that Tesco are going to donate a total of £300,000 in connection with the sales of these Christmas packs for 2014, evenly dividing it between two charity partner on the neighbourhood food collection: Fareshare and The Trussell Trust. I think this is amazing because whilst you have your great, cute cards your also helping others and giving, which is great at Christmas time.










hope you like this, little bit different
but I thought they were too cute not too!
loveyou all!

'the girl in the blue dress' 


No comments:

Post a Comment