My Blog List

Monday 8 December 2014

What do I take when I sleep out, skin care? (BLOGMAS DAY 8)


I always used too have that problem where I would take 90% of my room out with me as a 'just in case' because well you never know when a random party of stops are going to appear on your head, but not anymore. I have a routine fixed now so there fore even if I am testing out a product I have one of everything I need, and maybe just a few extra.

So I have been using the Garnier micellar water, which is amazing more information is on my none beauty favourites, but i'v been loving this, gets it all my  make-up off quick and easy.

I have been trying this out recently
and I actually love this, you just put a bit on your finger and lather it into your skin with a bit of hot water, then just wash it off. I feel so clean and fresh after I'v taken this off, it's amazing.

Sometimes I just my simple kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser which I just love and no matter what I always go back to this and what's great its so not even expensive. This works great with my skin, and I have repurchased this so many times, But I don't always use this, but I take it everywhere with me anywhere.


I'v also been trying this and it's the best thing ever! Ok bit of an over exaggerated but this is amazing I have used this twice now, the night before I went to bed and the morning I woke up and this has done wonders on my skin! I had rather bright pink blemishes on my cheeks but they also had slight scaring in them and I tried many of products to get rid of them, only because I didn't really like them, however after using this twice they have nearly gone, which I'm so happy about. Another reason I love this is the amazing smell and colour, pink and smells like grape fruit too, which love. And lastly I love this because it feel like a constant built in primer, as weird as that sounds, when you apply this and leave it for a few minutes its fills your pore's but it doesn't soak in, but it is soaked in, that makes no sense I know but my skin feels so soft and smooth like I have no pores or anything! I love this product, 100% recommended!



I took both of these eye creams with me, the Olay one I look because I was testing it so I took the simple one just in case I didn't like it, but I didn't use it because I like the Olay one. I know it says anit-wrinkle, but that's not why I use it, just getting that out there.I use eye cream because my eye circles can get rather grey and black eye looking, and as Iv said before I can't find a concealer that I like that's not heavy on my skin, but I still think it is better to avoid rather than repair anyway. But any suggestions on a light concealer that is brightening too, that would be amazing.


Then the last thing that I like to take with me my bath and body works pink chiffon anti-bacterial hand gel which I bought whilst in America, as like you know I always wash my hands but having this just stops me from washing them all the time, but I still wash them of course. 


No comments:

Post a Comment