My Blog List

Wednesday 17 December 2014

DIY glitter mug, Christmas idea (BLOGMAS DAY 17)

I really like these mugs, you can use them on wine glasses, normal glasses but I wanted to use this mug. I thing these are good to put present in it and nicely present them. But here's how I do it:

So I take a normal white mug.

Then using a paint brush I added a layer of glue, not too thick as when the glitter is on and trying it will slide down the glass, but make sure you make it enough for the glue too stick.


Then I added the glitter.

Then when the first layer of glue is fully dry might take around a hour, but be careful when you check as I have poked one before and made a hole so just leave it a while.

Then there is it when the glue has dried. Sometimes depending on the glitter it may look patchy, if so just add another layer of glue and add more glitter then glue over the top again, I did clean up the handle by the way.

Thankyou for taking your time to read this
If you make this people tag me on twitter and instgram 

'the girl in the blue dress'

No comments:

Post a Comment