My Blog List

Tuesday 16 December 2014

DIY your old christmas tree (BLOGMAS DAY 16)

Hi guys, so I've decided to show you what I have done to my Christmas tree as my was black and purple and I really didn't like it but I didn't want to get another yet because I'm completely changing my room next year.so here is what I did:

So I took my plain black Christmas tree and spray painted it pink as that's the colour of my room at the moment, you could do anything, or if you have a white tree do the ends of the tree the colour of your room which would help it too match your room. 



The colour didn't show up very well of the spray paint (poop blogger award goes to...) so I did some close up's instead. I decided to not fully paint the tree as that might make it clash too much with my room, so I just did the middle and tips.

Then I added some gem baubles and tinsel and a few lights, I know it looks really bad on the photo but I can assure you it looks nowhere near as bad ahah.

Thankyou for taking your time to read this
What are you guys doing for Christmas?

'the girl in the blue dress'

No comments:

Post a Comment