My Blog List

Sunday 7 December 2014

Everyday Makeup Routine (BLOGMAS DAY 7)



First I prep and prime with my Bodyshop insta-blur just to give a smooth base for foundation.


Then a prep and prime my eyes with again the Bodyshop insta-blur for eyes. I also put a slight bit under my eyes, as it is a tinted concealer and I don't really like concealer as I cant find a light on the skin one that does the job, any suggestions? 


Then I use the hello flawless oxygen wow foundation by Benfit and I blend it in for about 3 minutes onto my face, just to make sure it is all blended in and this makes my skin look better too when it has been blended. I just used an flat brush to do this because I think it's easier than something like a foundation brush. The colour is 'believe in me ivory'


Then I filled in my brows with he Rimmel eyebrow pencil in black brown. I use sharp and soft lines inside of shading to make them look more natural. I use different strengths of the lines as this makes the eyebrows have more texture and depth, so they look more natural.....again, as that's how I like them so be, ahah.


Then I set them with brow this way in clear from Rimmel, as it helps them to stay in put for longer, but also makes them look slightly wet, more natural... again ahaha.


Back to the face I then set it with my mac mineralise skin finish power in medium, this is amazing, it doesn't leave a powdered finish,  keeps my foundation in place and is really build-able for bronzer and contouring. 


Then I bronze and contour on my cheek bones and round my temple with Bodyshop honey bronzer, to add a natural shadow, and this is great for that's as it is discrete and not so obvious.


Then I add the next rose blush pallet to my apple's of my cheeks. This is shimmery so is great for as highlighter too.


After that, I use my mac pallet to create my smoky eye. I use the deluxe crease brush from real techniques with down brown on and just run this over my lid and in my crease. Then use the smudge brush with embark on in my crease to give my eye depth. I pat jest on my lid with base shadow brush also from real techniques. Using a matte as the creases colour then a brighter shimmer on the lid allows the lid colour to stand out lot more, which I love.


I use Rimmel exaggerate liquid eye liner on a thin liner brush from real techniques. I make the liner thicker in the middle corner to make my eye look bigger and thin everywhere else.


Then I just maybelline great lash,waterproof on this think long lash soolie. I like this better because I don't like this mascara brush and using this spoolie allows to look rather long, and I like this.


Then line my lip with the Rimmel lasting finish 1000 kisses, and then slightly blend it into my lip and add Bobbi brown lip gloss in hot pink 16. Then liner with a pink gloss adds a dark contour to the outside but still keeps it a natural pink tone.







I know you have seen a lot of these products before but I do really like these.

Thankyou for taking your time to read this
Hope you are all well

'the girl in the blue dress'


No comments:

Post a Comment