My Blog List

Saturday 20 December 2014

crystal skin clear skin care (BLOGMAS DAY 20)


So recently I have been using this crystal clear skin care soothing cleansing gel with moisture complex soap free, mouth full haha. So like I said I'v been trying this and seeing what I think, I think I have been using this for 3-4 weeks now and I do actually really like this, which is surprising as I prefer a  cleaner that you don't have to splash water at your face as I really don't like doing that. But I have been and I love this, it makes you face feel super clean and gets into all the pores in your skin and cleans them too. It is moisturising and makes your skin feel super soft, but along with the bodyshop vitamin E aqua sorbet cream I have been using (which they work amazing with each other) it has been reducing and slowly getting rid of my scars on my face and blemishes which is a great thing as its something I'v been finding hard to get rid of. So I love this product there is nothing I can really say that I don't like about it, apart from having to splash my face with water but that's personal preference.

http://crystalclear.co.uk/

Thankyou for taking your time to read this
(4 DAYS)
MERRY CHRISTMAS

'the girl in the blue dress'

No comments:

Post a Comment