My Blog List

Monday 15 December 2014

Baby sitting (BLOGMAS DAY 15)



Is it weird to say that I actually love baby sitting...(surely I'm not the only one). I only really babysit my two little cousins, who are bot really funny and cute so spending time with them is really good, and they have the nicest house ever, so I just love taking picture there too. But here is a bit of what we do when I babysit and what I wore. 











And a film as well, we watched guardians of the galaxy.
The girl of the two, Eve, has such a cute little girls princess room I love it! So when there's great lighting and a big mirror its a great chance to be vogue and take a mirror selfi ahahha.


I actually really want this, I think it is such a cute idea. These are actually just cards which she got for her birthday, I got her the bottom one because it looks like her when she was younger ahaha.

looking cute in her ears I got her from disney.

jumper: topshop
joggers: f&f 
shoes: dark brown ugg boots

thankyou for taking your time to read this

'the girl in the blue dress'

ps. here is a little blooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment