My Blog List

Wednesday 3 December 2014

November none-beauty favourites (BLOGMAS DAY 3)

Hi guys:) hows your weeks been so far?


Here's some of the 'none-beauty' things that I have been loving in November. 



As its becoming wintry and cold, I actually woke up at -2 degrees this morning, which was freezing, I have been loving fluffy socks, what's even better there fun and funky. Cold feet has to be one of the worst things, also when my kitchen isn't carpet so when I walk in with cold feet on a cold floor, honestly I'm not a fan, so having fluffy socks on saught's that out. Socks like these make me so happy and cute inside, I don't know why but there so cutteeeee! 


A candle, who doesn't love a good candle. This candle is from primark, yes I know what your thinking, cheep and not so good, but this candle has to be one of my favourites right now, the smell is amazing, it is one of those candles that when you burn it, it slightly spreads the scent around your room, but not too much it's over powering. The scent is red berries and orchid so like most of my  favourite smells it is sweet but is earthy, flower like smelling. This costs £2 (bargain) and that loads of different smells with lots of  sizes, tea light packs, ones with really cute holders and loads of different ones.


A cute little one are this these sticky note pads, not really the note pad it's self which is really cute, pastel which was from Asda, aha. But I've loved just having these next to my bed, I am one of them people that thinks everything whilst in bed but wakes up in the morning and forgot all my ides, anyone else like that? So having these next to be bed has been a life saver it doesn't take much effort so that's always a bonus. But I have been loving the idea of these so much lately. 


Hot vimto and 'mini' Jammie Dodgers. Nothing more to say really, haha. So first the hot vimto is amazing I have a glass nearly every night, bit like someone would drink tea or coffee, just warms me up especially in the cold winter. Cool fact, I always have a straw with my vimto so that the heat/drink goes down my throte instead of sitting in my mouth and ,because I have thin mouth skin, burning all my skin off my mouth, that sounds disgusting but you know what I mean aha. Jammie Dodgers mini size are they best, every thing is small version taste's always better, I don't know why I just love these.


This case has been currently been the best thing ever. It is a charger which you just your normal USB lead to charge the case and you just pop it into your bag then when you need it you put it on your phone like a normal case clip it in and put the top on(which isn't in this photo) then turn it on and it charges your phone. Great handy thing to always have with you just incase. I got this from eBay for something ridiculously cheep like £10, and they do them in most phone types, like 4, 5c, 5s, 5, you get my point and they also have lots of different colours, but mine is coral with I thought was baby pink but turn's out it wasn't. But this has helped me loads lately especially with the rubbish iPhone battery. 

My next two are fashion items but i'm not going to shop you a picture of yet because one of my blogs soon will have them both in. One of them you have already seen in my London blog, these are my boots which are black with a heel. They are from Primark, and were £15 but I loved them an had to buy them! Iv been wearing these nearly everywhere with my next item which is my coat, which is like a retro 'block' style which I think are called midi coats, But it has no shape to it, which is great because it doesn't extenuate your figure and if your not so comfortable with that, like me, then you cant see it so it so that's amazing. Its pink with a grey bottom half an grey sleeves, and a black leather patch on the lower arm with rose gold zips, If you want to see it you can look at my Instagram where there is a picture on there, and then follow me for my Manchester markets blog, which will be up next Sunday as part of blogmas.

thankyou for taking you time to read this.
any questions just ask, 
any ideas on what you want to see next?
please follow and check out my social media doown below

'girl in blue dress'





No comments:

Post a Comment